Sara M. Davis
In January 2015, Whiting Law Group named Sara M. Davis as a Partner of the firm. Mrs. Davis has a proven track record of success, hard work and skill.
A Personal Injury and Construction Accident Attorney
Sara has obtained millions in judgments and verdicts on behalf of her clients. She is dedicated to holding corporations, businesses, and individuals responsible for the injuries they cause her clients. As a result of her success, Sara had been recognized by SuperLawyers as a Rising Star in 2014, 2015, and 2016. She was also recognized as a Top Women Attorney in Illinois as published in Chicago Magazine.
Additionally, Sara appeared in Chicago Daily Law Bulletin’s 40 Under 40.
Committed to those less fortunate than herself, Sara has dedicated herself to assisting those in need. In 2008, she was declared one of the Pro Bono Lawyers of the Year for Lake County, Illinois. Sara has devoted her time to adult literacy through Chicago Literacy Association. Sara is active in the Women’s Bar Association. Sara is on the Associate Board of the Greater Chicagoland Food Depository. Sara also donates her legal skills and time to the Chicago Volunteer Lawyer Services.
Sara’s ambitions extend beyond the courtroom. In 2010, she successfully climbed to the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania following a difficult five-day ascent. Sara enjoys running and you may see her in local races.
Sara is honored to represent the rights of those unlawfully injured by the negligence of others, and will work intently to deliver justice for the firm’s clients. Her unique legal experience gives her insight into how best to achieve success in personal injury lawsuits.
See Sara’s interview with House of Marbury Magazine. Sara talks about her work-life balance, advice to young lawyers, and her life.
One East Wacker Drive, Suite 2300
Chicago Illinois 60601
6121 Green Bay Road Suite 240
Kenosha, Wisconsin 53142
877 - 936 - 7200
125 N. 2nd Street 2nd Floor
Delavan, Wisconsin 53115
PRAISE FROM A CLIENT:
- Critical Steps When Investigating a Trucking Accident, IPITLA -- January 2016
- Maximizing Recovery for Truck Accident Victims: Proving Liability Against the Shipper -- ITLA -- Winter 2014
- WBAI Trip to DC for Swearing-In, WBAI Publication, Spring 2016
- Chicago Law Bulletin 40 Under 40 Attorneys in Illinois to Watch, October 2015
- Rising Star Designation by Illinois Super Lawyers Publication, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Top Women Attorneys In Illinois Rising Stars as Published in Chicago Magazine 2014
- Emerging Lawyers, Chicago Law Bulletin, 2015, 2016
- Summiting Kilimanjaro, Lake County Bar Association Docket, February 2011
- Lake County 2007 Pro Bono Award Recipients, Lake County Bar Association Docket, September 2007
- “Handling Load Securement Cases” Ohio Association for Justice Yearly Meeting 2016|
- “Career Development in the 21 st Century: Women in the Law” ISBA Allerton Conference 2015
- “Starting & Running Your Own Law Practice: Networking & Marketing” WLG CLE Seminar April 2013
Legal Community Involvement:
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois: Member, Chair of the Judicial Evaluation Committee, Chair of the Legally Mom Section, Mentor in the Mentoring Program for New Lawyers
- Illinois State Bar Association: Member, Civil Practice and Procedure Section Council Member
- Lake County Bar Association: Member
- Greater Chicago Food Depository: Volunteer, General Member of the Associate Board
- Grace Episcopal Church: Member, Vestry Board 2013 – 2014, Night Ministry,