A Few Words of Thanks
With the arrival of this Thanksgiving holiday, I am reminded yet again of the many blessings from God. In wishing the Whiting Law Group family, friends and clients a very happy and safe Thanksgiving, I wanted to share 5 things about which I am deeply grateful.
Five for which I Am Grateful
- The wonderful men and women who, in their time of real need, choose to have Whiting Law Group represent them as clients. I am humbled and honored by your trust in our firm and my colleagues.
- The amazing attorneys, legal staff and professionals at Whiting Law Group, without whom we would not be as successful for our clients.
- The great work being done by non-profit organizations like Catholic Charities of Chicago, which feeds the homeless each month at St. Clement Church in Chicago, and the National Kidney Foundation of Illinois, who through its hard work is saving lives.
- The many referring attorneys who have trusted us to represent their families and clients over the years.
- All the people who make our firm successful: our banker, our accountant, our trial consultants, truck accident experts and even our web designer and banker, accountant and trial consultants. Their great work helps us run efficiently year round, enabling our firm to win our cases and get full justice for our clients.
I wish you and yours a very happy, safe and relaxing Thanksgiving holiday.